POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Rendering meshes with unique color per face : Re: Rendering meshes with unique color per face Server Time
3 Aug 2024 12:15:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rendering meshes with unique color per face
From: Francois LE COAT
Date: 2 Mar 2004 07:48:07
Message: <40448287@news.povray.org>
Hi,

Warp wrote:
>>global_settings { assumed_gamma 0.7 ambient_light rgb <1, 1, 1> }
>
>   Are you sure you don't want to use assumed_gamma 1 instead?

Well, as you like ...

The big problem with Marc's script is that there was no light
source ... Then, all the faces of his cube had a color close
to dark black. That way, there was no possibility do distinguish
between faces colors. I only modified a few things so that
features can be visible. With a gamma of 0.7, it's even more
visible ...

... So, as you like, no problem.
Marc could tell us if it's better or not ...

Regards,

http://eureka.lutece.net